ESIís Drug testing partner provides the customized solutions your company needs to operate safely and effectively. We deliver more than just test results. Our partners are committed to the drug testing industry and provide you with the superior quality, responsive service and advanced information systems you want and need.
SAMHSA, CAP AND CLIA Certified
ESIís Drug testing partnerís toxicology lab is held up to the highest standards in the industry. In 1994, they received their Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) Certification from the Department of Health and Human Services. They maintain all required state and federal certifications.
Internal Proficiency Testing Programs to Ensure Accuracy
Accreditation requires that our partner be enrolled with several agencies which provide proficiency testing specimens to our laboratory. Following are the programs that submit specimens to the Substance Abuse Testing Division:
- National Laboratory Certification Program (SAMHSA)
- Forensic Urine Drug Testing (CAP)
- New York State Proficiency Testing
- Pennsylvania Proficiency Testing for Drugs of Abuse
- Florida Proficiency Testing for Drugs of Abuse
Additionally, they are constantly involved in unique testing programs to challenge and track all aspects of the testing process, from specimen arrival through final billing. They receive several hundred specimens each month submitted as blinds to the laboratory along with incoming specimens. These specimens are specially designed to challenge accessioning, laboratory testing (including adulteration), reporting and billing procedures. Results are reviewed as a part of the companyís formal quality program. This program is an integral part of our partnerís commitment to continuous quality improvement.
- In 2001, our partner replaced their entire fleet of automated chemistry analyzers with Olympus 5400s. These instruments provide improved reliability and faster throughput. This equipment is not available to any other drug testing laboratory in the U.S.
- For confirmation testing, our partner uses several GCMS instruments as well as the more sensitive GCMS/MS instruments for oral fluid.
- Our partner employs IVR (interactive voice response) technology for clients to schedule pick ups and for status and results reporting.
32 video cameras monitor the entire laboratory 24 hours a day.